- Area: 2886 SqFeet
- Facing: West
- Transaction: New Property
- Price: 12,500,000
- Rate: 4,331 per SqFeet +30%
- Possession: Within 3 Months
When you call, please mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.
- Clear Title
- Adjacent to Main Road
- Close to School
Price Trends Yelahanka, Bangalore
Residential Plots / Lands for sale in Yelahanka, Bangalore
Locality Reviews Yelahanka, Bangalore
Lake view apartment as lake is visible from the balcony of the flat. Always breezy requiring no fan! Abundant parking & a secured environment with a beautiful ambience.
- Govt employees campys
- Airport road makes it quite difficult
Best place in Bangalore, near to office, best schools, having a malls everywhere.. it's a place for all religions.
- nice houses
- lots of gud people
Yelahanka is a New Town in which is somewhat developed and is also Being improved.
- New SomerSet Mall nearTrafic Police Station:coming up very soon,
- Sanitary Drainage ,Kaveri water Service in already Completed
- Asphalting work is under progress ,completing in about 2-3 months which was damaged sanitary pipelines
- Metro not connected may come later years up to Airport
Yelahanka is an upcoming locality and is very well equipped with all necessary amenities
- Well developed with very wide roads
- Closer to New airport
- Nice place to stay with lot of fresh air
- Water supply from BWSSP is not there at some regions
- Far away from Bangalore main marketing areas
Yelahanka is a very good locality with proximity to International Schools, Tech Parks, Highways, International Airport, Good connectivity and less pollution and Traffic.
- Good Connectivity to all parts of Bangalore
- Less Polution & Less Traffic
Yelahanka is a good location for students and Govt Employees. Good schools/colleges are nearby. No tension of traffic. Close to International Airport. Good parks nearby.
- Good tranposrt facility
- Close to International Airport
- Nearby railway station
- Good schools and colleges nearby.
Yelahanka among best places to live in Bangalore.
Pattabhirama Nagar in Jayanagar (ward number 168) and Yelahanka Satellite Town (ward number 4) were rated the best two wards in Bangalore in an assessment by WQS across 23 life indicators, such as water, sanitation, environment, mobility and public amenities. Jayanagar and Yelahanka are the best assembly constituencies by quality of life, taking into account scores of all their constituent wards.
- More number of parks, and greenery.
- Good educational institutes from Primary to Undergraduate level.
- Traffic seems to be okay. But in future it needs to be covered by Namma metro.
- Ground water table in some areas is not good.
Yelahanka is a great town, close to everything. No water problems. Transportation is great. It is next to Mother Dairy. Schools are excellent.
- Polution is very low
- Good transport options
Yelahanka is a new Gurgaon for Bangalore. A highest appreciating value of property is seen in this area due to BIAL airport and 4600 acres of SEZ coming with financial city. Aerospace park, IT & Hardware park are very close to Yelahanka and before BIAL airport.
- Good place to invest in properties in this area.
- Airport, SEZ, Aerospace park, IT & Hardware park nearby
- Late comers will be penalized with higher rates of properties.
- Traffic jams not affected.
- Famous Schools are faraway.