- Area: 60.39 SqMeters
- Bedrooms: Two
- Bathrooms: One
- Monthly Rent: 18,000
- Rate: 298 per SqMeter +25%
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
Only for bank/company lease.
Dealers please excuse.
Please mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com when you contact.
- Carpet Area: 60.39 sq.m.
- Balconies: 1
- Floor: 1st of 4 Floors
- 5 to 10 years old
- Society: DDA GH 8 LIG Flats
- Vitrified Flooring
- Furnishing: Furnished
- Gated Community
- Reserved Parking
Price Trends Paschim Vihar, New Delhi
Apartments / Flats for rent in Paschim Vihar, New Delhi
Locality Reviews Paschim Vihar, New Delhi
Peaceful and economic locality
0.5 km from Ring road
- 0.5 km from Ring road
Paschim vihar is considered to be an upscale area wherein you get all the basic as well as luxurious necessities just a hand away or within a diameter of 2 km. Areas like Ambica Vihar, Sunder Vihar, Guru Harkishan Nagar, Meera Bagh, Behra Enclave comprise of one side of paschim vihar. Jwala Heri Market is one the biggest and oldest shopping hub. Delhi Rohtak Bypass is very near to peeragarhi and connectivity with metro (green line) is also well within reach at various spots of the area
- Planned township with lot of open areas
- Close connectivity to Metro
- Major hospitals nearby like Action Balaji, Bhatia Global
- Sometimes too congested especially during festivals
Paschim vihar and Peeragarhi are the pose area and main Market of West Delhi. Peeragarhi is the main Landmark of West Delhi on crossing of outer ring road and Rohtak Road at Delhi Bahadurgarh Haryana Metro line.
- Densely populated market of this area
- It is the Main root for Haryana from Delhi that is Rohtak Road
- Sometimes traffic may be at Peeragarhi area
The Outer Ring Road divides it into two parts. The Western part is relatively older than the eastern side. The area is divided into four wards: Paschim Vihar North and Paschim Vihar South cover the east side as well as Jwala Heri Village, Guru Harkishan Nagar and Peera Garhi cover the west side. The eastern part was mostly developed by the DDA while the west was developed privately
- Paschim Vihar is an upmarket residential colony in West Delhi.
- commercial office spaces like the Maruti showroom, banquets halls and banks etc
- Reputed schools such as Vishal Bharti Public School, Indraprastha World School, GD Goenka Public Sch
- little bit of traffic on main road.