Don't forget to mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com, when you call.
- Builtup Area: 153.48 sq.m.
- Carpet Area: 123.56 sq.m.
- Super Builtup Area: 203.92 sq.m.
- Freehold ownership
- East Facing
- Floor: 27th of 52 Floors
- Immediate posession
- 1 to 5 years old
- Society: Oberoi Esquire
- Vitrified Flooring
- Furnishing: Semifurnished
- Reserved Parking
Price Trends Goregaon East, Mumbai
Apartments / Flats for sale in Goregaon East, Mumbai
Locality Reviews Goregaon East, Mumbai
It is a beautiful residence to be kept away from the combustion and all pollution of the city.. You feel fresh everyday with the greenery scenes , clean environment fresh air and open path for jogging ...
- Feel fresh , clean environment , breezy apt. Greenery and scenery.
- Greenery everywhere increases pure oxygen level .. increases our immunity
Goregaon East is nestled near the lungs of Mumbai i.e Aarey. On entire Western Line , the stretch between WEH and Railway Station is shortest at Goregaon. The epicentre of Western now shifted to Goregaon East from Andheri. Many MNC's now prefer Goregaon for Commercial and Residential property needs. Major Shopping Malls are located in Goregaon . Goregaon has the best connectivity between Western line and Eastern line with Aarey Road, JVLR and upcoming Mulund goregaon link Road.
- Best place to have office
- Best place to reside
- Best connectivity between Western and Eastern Mumbai
Silence is one thing that is lacking in a city like Mumbai. However, with The Royal Palms Estate, you can enjoy peace of mind with the ‘Silent Zones’!
Goregaon East now has a very good connectivity thru any part of the city thru the New JVLR flyover,
- Connectivity thru Highway
- Great Place for commercial unit.
- Huge Highway Touch Commercial Business Park
- Traffic noticed in Peak Hours
Goregaon East is 15 minute drive from Mumbai’s international airport and 30 minutes from Bandra, the lush locale of the 240-acre Royal Palms Estate is situated in the midst of Mumbai’s only green belt and surrounded by a further 20,000 acres of the Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali.
The unpolluted sylvan surroundings of the Royal Palms Estate play host to an 18-hole golf course, a health spa, golf club, recreation club, two lakes, man-made beach, shopping mall, school, hospital, swimming pool, restaurants, a cafeteria, a shopping village, an entertainment center, 3-Star, 4-Star and 5-Star hotels, offices, IT parks, residential properties like studio apartments, villas, bungalow plots, row houses and much more.
- Best Location
Just a 15 minute drive from Mumbai's international airport and 30 minutes from Bandra, the lush locale of the 240-acre Royal Palms Estate is situated in the midst of Mumbai's only green belt and surrounded by a further 20,000 acres of the Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali.
The Royal Palms World
The unpolluted sylvan surroundings of the Royal Palms Estate play host to an 18-hole golf course, a health spa, golf club, recreation club, two lakes, man-made beach, shopping mall, school, hospital, swimming pool, restaurants, a cafeteria, a shopping village, an entertainment centre, 3-Star, 4-Star and 5-Star hotels, offices, IT parks, residential properties like studio apartments, villas, bungalow plots, row houses and much more.
- green environment
- close to international airport,and Bandra ,covering Large area without pollution and modern amenties
- Having 5 star hotel standard.
- b.m.c water shortage
- Traffic and roads
Goregaon east is a well establish suburb which comprises of well known schools, bus depot., malls and commercial center.
- Famous schools Gokuldham, Yashodham, Lakhyadham, Ryne international and Oberoi
- Better transport connectivity with BEST Dindhoshi Depot.
- Many Landmark realty projects in the area
- Require better roads.
- Need for traffic control solutions
Goregaon east in 90's was a small hub with area rates of residential around 1600 per sqft. Oberoi builders launched Oberoi Woods, a 3 storey tower, at 2850 per sqft, with road developments in and around, by building office premises hosting Westin hotel and a seperate Oberoi mall touching highway, changed the scenario to multinational companies flocking in to Goregaon east, for Nirlon IT Park, Oberoi commerz, Raheja IT park etc. Rates per sqft touched 12000 to 15000 per sqft. Still the open areas and connectivity to suburbs and central will have more demand in future by escalating the prices to 20000 to 30000 plus per sqft, now is the time to invest in Goregaon east for N.R.Is , investors, and end users.
- Excellent connectivity to central, lot of open green spaces touching aarey colony greenery
- Lot of new projects with big flats (2/3/4/5 BHK)
- Good time to invest
- Need more wide roads for smooth traffic
- Need more of 1 BHK flats
Goregaon east has a flourishing society on account of Oberoi Mall, School and Westin Hotel. There is Gokaldam school in the vicinity as well.
- Hilly area, well planned and designed
- Oberoi Mall, School and Westin Hotel are located here
- A bit far off from travel if working in South Mumbai/Lower parel