- Area: 2745 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: Three
- Bathrooms: Four
- Floor: First
- Total Floors: Four
- Facing: North East
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Transaction: Resale Property
- Price: 22,000,000
- Rate: 8,015 per SqFeet
- Age Of Construction: 1 Years
- Possession: Immediate/Ready to move
When you contact, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Power Back-up
- Security Guards
- Electronic Security
- Intercom Facility
- Fire Alarm
- Corner Location
- Park Facing
- Modular Kitchen
- Fly Proofing
- Feng Shui / Vaastu Compliant
- Reserved Parking
- Maintenance Staff
- Water Supply / Storage
- Boring / Tube-well
- Rain Water Harvesting
Price Trends Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
Apartments / Flats for sale in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
Locality Reviews Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
- Perfect residential location
- Highly secured as vvip locating in the area
- Ample greenery and beautiful pond near to IT
The central place in pearl hyderabad city of golden telangana state.
Having access all five star hotels and hospitals.
- VERY CLOSE TO HITECH-CITY FINANCIALDISTRICT AND JUBILEE HILLS
- a shopping centres hub
- a good connectivities
- a royal treat streets of hyderabad
- traffic jams
Nice posh area in hyderabad, mainly very safe to live, very secure place in hyderabad.
Banjara Hills is the prime location where most of the Shopping malls, IT Hub, Best Hospitals, Media companies are available. It was a best business hub in Hyderabad. People proud to be settle in this prime location.
- All facicilities are there
- Well developed area
Banjara Hills is a posh locality in Hyderabad and Banjara Hills Road no. 1 is one of the most prominent roads in Hyderabad City. Stretching from Nagarjuna Circle Panjagutta to Masabtank flyover it houses malls, star hotels, well known restaurants,fast food joint, cafes, designer stores, branded outlets, banks and hospitals.
The 100 ft road is well maintained with plantations and street lights as its often used by VIPs and dignitaries.
Most if not all start ups and new companies want their presence on Road no. 1 but the space has always been competitive.
This aspect of Banjara hills is a boon and a curse depending on the observers perspective. For business owners its very nice to get exposure but at the same time it can be problematic for customers during peak hours.
This road is still is the most sought after till now for setting up any of the business especially service industry due to the central location.
- Wide , well maintianed roads
- Availability of good shopping centers, stores, cinema halls, schools
- well connected to bus stand,railway station
- Traffiuc during peak hours
Banjara hills is one of the costliest and posh locality in the capital city of Andhra Pradesh.
- Posh locality
- Busiest place with heavy traffic