- Area: 250 SqFeet
- Bathrooms: One
- Floor: Sixth
- Total Floors: More than 20
- Facing: East
- Furnished: Semi Furnished
- Transaction: New Property
- Price: 3,000,000
- Rate: 12,000 per SqFeet
- Age Of Construction: Under Construction
- Possession: Within 1 Year
- Power Back-up
- Centrally Air Conditioned
- Security Guards
- Electronic Security
- Fire Alarm
- Reserved Parking
- Visitor Parking
- Maintenance Staff
Price Trends Pahar Ganj, New Delhi
Shops for sale in Pahar Ganj, New Delhi
Locality Reviews Pahar Ganj, New Delhi
Pahar Ganj area has every facility nearby. Banks like ICICI, Allahabad, CBI, SBI, and Metro station, grocery store, railway station, etc. are nearby.
- Facilities available nearest.
Pahar Ganj is a five acre freehold area. It was sold in 1930 only for Rs. 60,000/- by a group of bankrupt Muslims to an architect Mr. Ram Swaroop, who developed the locality by cutting it in 2 main streets and 82 houses. Most of the buildings are 2 sides open. The locality is situated in Sadar Paharganj (SP) Zone outside the old walled city. DDA maps Ram Nagar in (A-6 Zone) Qadam Sheriff SP Zone. In early 1950’s, the mayor of Delhi used to stay here. The country’s first Government sector multi-level stack parking (puzzle type) was inaugurated by Delhi Mayor Rajni Abbi on 08-09-2011 Thursday at the thickly-populated area near ram Nagar at Arya Nagar, Paharganj. The multi-level stack parking System is located just 2 minutes walk from Ram Nagar in Pahar Ganj and can accommodate 90 cars at a timeBuilt at a cost of Rs 1.5 crore in 1,050 sq m, the parking area can accommodate 90 cars at a time and is divided into two blocks two level block which can hold 50 cars and a three-level block which can cater to 40 cars at a time.
- Safe colony to stay
- Almost everything cooked and uncooked is available at a stones throw distance
- Commercialization is steadily increasing the property prices.
- Traffic density is also causing discomfort, due to nearby new delhi rly station