- Area: 663 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: One
- Bathrooms: Two
- Floor: Ninth
- Total Floors: Fifteen
- Facing: East
- Furnished: Semi Furnished
- Lease Period: 11 Months
- Monthly Rent: 4,500
- Rate: 7 per SqFeet -30%
- Age Of Construction: 1 Years
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
Please mention that you found this ad on PropertyWala.com when you call.
- Security Guards
- Fire Alarm
- Granite Flooring
- Feng Shui / Vaastu Compliant
Price Trends Virar, Mumbai
Apartments / Flats for rent in Virar, Mumbai
Locality Reviews Virar, Mumbai
- In virar have colleges , schools , international schools etc
- Virar have great traveling places like jivdani temple, arnala beach etc
- Virar have all basic facilities
Virar is amongst the fastest growing areas around Mumbai. It beautifully merges the natural beauty, surroundings, green hills and lakes with modern homes. Offering the best of both the worlds, Virar is looked up as major developing area over the next couple of years.Giving way to new construction in Virar, the region is soon expected to transform from being a satellite city to an up-scale metropolitan suburb.Some of the key highlights of this development include:
Successful completion of quadruplingthe railway lines between Borivali and Virar
Implementation of about 101 new train services from Virar
Virar is proposed for the second largest SEZ plan around Mumbai
Government has sanctioned Rs. 957 crore for additional water supply to the city
Significant increase in infrastructure, health care, civic amenities and educational institutions like schools, colleges.
- Approval received for Virar to Alibaug Corridor
- Elevated corridor from CST to Virar
- Well planned and new construction @ Virar - West
- Water supply to be improved
Virar is a start and end point for Western railway Church Gate to Virar good for daily commuters, First Halt of Bullet Train at Virar from Thane. Virar ALIBAUIG Corridor approved. Largest College of maharashtra in Virar VIVA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING. Second largest Amusement Park of Mumbai “YAZOO PARK” at Virar. Big Hospitals, Temples, Resorts, Hotels.
- Well connected
- Good Education Institutes
- Push green areas and Resorts
- Water supply to be improved
- Separate place for Hawkers to be envisage
- Still to get gas pipe line approval
Virar Region has 1500 acres of Land that has been offered to MMRDA for developing business centre like BKC. Many educational institutes have come up. Well equipped multi-speciality hospitals. Virar will be a mix of good quality Residential & Commercial establishments encouraging the work-to-work concept.
- Good population flow from Mumbai suburbs to Virar
- Transport & connectivity to all major stations & airport
- Big names in Builders have their projects in this location
- BMC water problems & insufficient supply in some areas
- Trains are very havily packed , travelling back to virar is difficult from far stations
- Delay in construction, halt in construction some times
Virar is the faste developing city. It is the best location for living as well as investment.
- Good living atmosphere
Upcoming area, pollution free zone, good construction, close to school, park, gym, amusment park, hospital, good locality, lovely view from house
- close to school, park,gym,amusmentpark, hospital,pollution free area
- good locality, lovely view from house
- lifts,powerbackup available
- bit away from railway station
Virar is the prime location on western suburban for those working on western line. Virar has good infrastructure
and is well connected by transport system.
- Virar is a well planned city
- Good for quality education
- All basic amenities available
- Affordable homes
Virar is one of the fastest growing urban city situated in outskirt of Mumbai. Recent development in Virar includes shifting of Mumbai Central Railway Yard to Virar (W). Here huge railway yard is been built almost at the launch state. In past few months, after western railway services have been extended to Dahanu, heavy inflow and investment has been noticed in Virar-Vasai region. Last year it got status of Vasai Virar Mahanagarpalika.
- Fast growing urban city.
- Recently got status of Mahanagarpalika from Village.
- Railway is building big yard to accomodate, Mumbai local trains.
- Good for investment.
- No East to West going Public bridge - Shocking but true.
- From Mumbai less Local Train frequency to Virar.
- No Monorail, Metro project for Vasai-Virar-Dahanu belt.
This is best time for investment in Virar West before a major price hike. Good return on investment (double-triple rate) within 2-3 years can be expected. Lot of reputed builders are entering in Virar.
- Excellent infrastructure & amenities given by builders
- Last station easy to catch & get down from train
- Pre planning of new infra, road, building complex
- Only 1 narrow railway bridge connected from west to east