- Builtup Area: 92.9 sq.m.
- Carpet Area: 69.68 sq.m.
- Super Builtup Area: 115.2 sq.m.
- East Facing
- Balconies: 1
- Floor: 2nd of 4 Floors
- 1 to 5 years old
- Society: Sai Ashirwad gardens,singasandra
- Additional Rooms: Pooja Room
- Ceramic Flooring
- Furnishing: Furnished
- Gated Community
Price Trends Singasandra, Bangalore
Apartments / Flats for rent in Singasandra, Bangalore
Locality Reviews Singasandra, Bangalore
- Well planned residential area
- Connected to hosur road
- Connected to HSR layout and sarjapur road
- Very peaceful environment, decent families around, mostly from IT or retired personnel.
- Water scarcity
Singasandra is a suburb of Bangalore in India in the state of Karnataka. It is situated on the south side of Bangalore. It is located close to the Electronics City.Now the village comes under the Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (Bangalore city corporation).It became a prime residential area with number of apartments. Manipal County club is located in this area. There is a lake named Chikka Begur Lake in this area. There are buses available every five minutes from this area to Central Bus Station and Railway Station. It is three KM away from the busy Bommanahalli Junction.It is located 5 KM north of Electronic city on the Main Hosur Road on National High way number 7.
- Very good location
- Well Planned Area
Singasandra is developing area and its very close to electronic city. There are hospitals, shops, garage, ATM etc nearby. This place gives good rental value as many IT professional reside hear due to proximity to Bannerghatta and electronic city.
- Close to E city and Bannerghatta
- Although survey of Manipal road is done but it is yet to be completed.
Good residential area, nearby shopping malls and major IT companies. Hospitals and colleges are also nearby.
- Good water supply
- 24 hour power backup