- Area: 1200 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: Three
- Bathrooms: Two
- Transaction: Resale Property
- Price: 16,500,000
- Rate: 13,750 per SqFeet +35%
- Possession: Immediate/Ready to move
This unit is located close to jawala heri market in main paschim vihar, less than a 5-Minute walk to metro and near all amenities.
Positioned on the ground floor, the light filled living room flows onto a large north west facing balcony.
This home unit represents an excellent opportunity for first home buyers and residential investors.
- Open plan living with air conditioning
- Stunning caesarstone kitchen with gas cooking.
- Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes main bedroom with large ensuite bathroom
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower
- Internal laundry.
- Sunny north & north east facing balconies.
- Lift access to secure parking and storage
- Only minutes away from jawala heri market and metro railway station
When you call, please mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Builtup Area: 1200 Sq.Ft.
- Carpet Area: 1150 Sq.Ft.
- Super Area: 1300 Sq.Ft.
- Freehold ownership
- North-East Facing
- Balconies: 2
- Floor: Ground of 13 Floors
- Immediate posession
- 5 to 10 years old
- Society: C.A Apartment
- Marble Flooring
- Furnishing: Semifurnished
- Gated Community
- Reserved Parking
Price Trends Paschim Vihar, New Delhi
Apartments / Flats for sale in Paschim Vihar, New Delhi
Locality Reviews Paschim Vihar, New Delhi
Paschim vihar is considered to be an upscale area wherein you get all the basic as well as luxurious necessities just a hand away or within a diameter of 2 km. Areas like Ambica Vihar, Sunder Vihar, Guru Harkishan Nagar, Meera Bagh, Behra Enclave comprise of one side of paschim vihar. Jwala Heri Market is one the biggest and oldest shopping hub. Delhi Rohtak Bypass is very near to peeragarhi and connectivity with metro (green line) is also well within reach at various spots of the area
- Planned township with lot of open areas
- Close connectivity to Metro
- Major hospitals nearby like Action Balaji, Bhatia Global
- Sometimes too congested especially during festivals
Paschim vihar and Peeragarhi are the pose area and main Market of West Delhi. Peeragarhi is the main Landmark of West Delhi on crossing of outer ring road and Rohtak Road at Delhi Bahadurgarh Haryana Metro line.
- Densely populated market of this area
- It is the Main root for Haryana from Delhi that is Rohtak Road
- Sometimes traffic may be at Peeragarhi area
The Outer Ring Road divides it into two parts. The Western part is relatively older than the eastern side. The area is divided into four wards: Paschim Vihar North and Paschim Vihar South cover the east side as well as Jwala Heri Village, Guru Harkishan Nagar and Peera Garhi cover the west side. The eastern part was mostly developed by the DDA while the west was developed privately
- Paschim Vihar is an upmarket residential colony in West Delhi.
- commercial office spaces like the Maruti showroom, banquets halls and banks etc
- Reputed schools such as Vishal Bharti Public School, Indraprastha World School, GD Goenka Public Sch
- little bit of traffic on main road.