- Area: 1200 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: Three
- Bathrooms: Two
- Monthly Rent: 9,500
- Rate: 8 per SqFeet
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
Please mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com when you contact.
- Builtup Area: 1200 Sq.Ft.
- Carpet Area: 1100 Sq.Ft.
- Super Area: 1300 Sq.Ft.
- East Facing
- Floor: Ground of 2 Floors
- 1 to 5 years old
- Society: Vandanapuri Colony
- Ceramic Flooring
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
Price Trends Beeramguda, Hyderabad
Apartments / Flats for rent in Beeramguda, Hyderabad
Locality Reviews Beeramguda, Hyderabad
Raghavendra Colony comes under Beeramguda location which is just 2km from Mumbai high way developing very fastly. Mumbai high way to kistareddy pet Road is inner ring road which is connected to outer ring road. It is going to be a big residential location after KPHB.
- Good transport facility rtc buses are running
- Share autos available from 5am to 10pm.
- Out of industrial pollution.
- The connecting road from Mumbai high way to kista reddy pet cc road is a single road at present
Beeramguda has worst power supply. Minimum 10 times power cut at everyday. No proper road. Very dusty area. Water problem. Totally waste investing in this place.
- No good amenities
Good locality with decent environment living around. Near and easy access to Hitech city.
- Peace full area.
- Beautiful homes.
- Buses connectivity problem.
- Running construction every where which cause sound pollution.
Most peaceful living area for software professionals with very low cost effective and good quality houses for living.
- Good living locality
- Well Planned Area
Beeramguda is one of the fastest growing areas of Hyderabad with several corporate offices, academic institutions, shopping and entertainment centers. Beermaguda is much sought location after its significant growth potential as a sunrise destination and a host of conveniences. It is located 2.5 kms within Outer Ring Road (ORR). Beerumguda is a fast growing area near Hitech city, Gachibowli, MMTS, IT hub.
- Good housing colony
- Fast growing area