- Area: 1000 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: Two
- Bathrooms: Two
- Monthly Rent: 45,000
- Rate: 45 per SqFeet +60%
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
2bhk apt for rent in golf links, cunningham rd
1050 sft, fully furnished with acs
Dedicated car park
11th floor overlooking blr golf course
Rs 45k + maintenance
When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Builtup Area: 1000 Sq.Ft.
- Carpet Area: 950 Sq.Ft.
- Super Area: 1050 Sq.Ft.
- North Facing
- Balconies: 1
- Floor: 11th of 13 Floors
- 10+ years old
- Society: Golf Links Apartments
- Vitrified Flooring
- Furnishing: Furnished
- Gated Community
- Reserved Parking
Price Trends Cunningham Road area, Bangalore
Apartments / Flats for rent in Cunningham Road, Bangalore
Locality Reviews Cunningham Road area, Bangalore
Easily accessible by bus, Metro GPO station. 10 mins drive to M.G.Road, City Bus/ Railway station, 5 mins walk to Cantt.Railway station.
This prime business area is lined up with many famous food chains and cafes like KFC, McDonalds, Subway, Infinitea, Coffee day, Chungs, Banjara, Sweet Cariot, Wang's Kitchen etc.
- CBD area with already modernised infrastructure by TenderSure, BBMP
- Easy Accessibility by bus, metro, cabs, railways
- Lined up with Food chains, cafes and offices
Cunningham Road is the heart of the business centre in C B D Area. Just a few minutes drive to Vidhana Souda, High court, Ministries, restaurants, railway station, bus terminal educational institutions, medical care facilities and various other amenities.
Has the best connectivity to the International Airport.
- All amenities are within easy reach.
Cunningham road is located in the heart of Bangalore.This locality has a unique mix of residential, office and retail properties. Property prices are between 19000/- to 25000/- per sq ft. Being located at the central business district of Bangalore Cunningham road gives you easy access to north, south, east and west Bangalore. Bangalore International Airport is just 40 km from here.
- Elite residential zone
- Excellent place to hang out with variety of eateries & coffee shops
- Connectivity to all parts of Bangalore
- Traffic jam during peak hours
- Parking facilities are poor