- Project/Society: victoria garden
- Area: 854 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: Two
- Bathrooms: Two
- Floor: First
- Total Floors: Two
- Facing: West
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Transaction: New Property
- Price: 2,817,346
- Rate: 3,299 per SqFeet -35%
- Age Of Construction: 1 Years
- Possession: Immediate/Ready to move
When you call, don't forget to mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Power Back-up
- Centrally Air Conditioned
- High Speed Internet
- Security Guards
- Electronic Security
- Intercom Facility
- Fire Alarm
Price Trends Tambaram East, Chennai
Apartments / Flats for sale in Tambaram East, Chennai
Locality Reviews Tambaram East, Chennai
1. 24/7 water supply (Well water, Metro water,boar water)
2. 1km to Mepz, Tambaram Railway station, Sanatorium Railway station.
3. New House constructed 2 yrs back. Floor type: vertified tiles.
4. Bus facility, near by shops available.
5. Night security is available.
- Its Really Good for Resident Purpose
- Not many people around
Tambaram East is the calm and serene and the Happening place all rolled into one. Its self-contained, self-sustained, Green with nearby Nangmangalam forest area, and has very good water table. Very well connected by road and rail - with never stopping bus services that can take you to any or all parts of Namma Chennai.
It has Restaurants, super markets, ATMs, Fitness centers, all at walk able distances from Residential streets.
The Newly opened Reliance Trends, and can host a lot more of branded malls.
It hosts Matriculation, CBSE schools, and is close to IGCSE schools too, and Engineering colleges, Universities too.
Last and not the least, during the 2015 Dec floods, Sembakkam folks were the least hit and were busy helping stranded, and distressed fellow beings from neighboring areas like Medavakkam, Selaiyur, Velachery, Camp road, Madambakkam, Madipakkam.
- Easily accessible from GST and OMR
- Well connected with Public transport and wider roads to support Private 4 wheelers
- Is self-contained, has everything from schools,universities, transport, health facilities,2 shopping
- Needs to attract attention of Government for wholesome Corporation water, Drainage facilities etc
- Big Malls are missing, though small setups are existing
Tambaram is one of the most sought areas in Chennai since it has everything a buyer looking for, i.e, best education institutions, IT corridor OMR, industrial corridor GST, Oragadam are all easily accessible. More importantly, the price, which is though increasing rapidly, is still affordable compared to many other areas. From an investment point of view, this is the best place to invest as there are yet many projects to come, such as Chennai East Bypass, Mofussil Bus Terminus, etc.
- Good water, serene locality
- Well Planned Area