- Area: 29000 SqFeet
- Facing: South
- Transaction: New Property
- Price: 232,000,000
- Rate: 8,000 per SqFeet
- Possession: Immediate/Ready to move
Location- Yeshwanth pur
Land mark- Iscon Temple
8000 per sqft
Total area-29000 sqft
Total Price – 23,20,00,000
When you call, don't forget to mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Clear Title
- Freehold Land
- Plot Boundary Wall
- Feng Shui / Vaastu Compliant
- Close to Hospital
- Close to School
- Close to Shopping Center/Mall
Price Trends Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore
Residential Plots / Lands for sale in Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore
Locality Reviews Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore
Heart of city metro station, hospitals railway station ms ramaiah college bus stop
- IT IS GOOD FOR STUDENTS
- Not a nice place married and people with family
Yeshwanthpur is down the time its going to be good locality. Once its developed then the price will be more than now as already prices have gone up.
- Transit Hub
- Huge developments
Yeshwanthpur is a commercial hub with metro station nearby.
- Commercial Hub with all offices & banks present
- Very busy area.
Yeshwanthpur is in the heart of city, u can reach any part of Bangalore from Yeshwanthpur at all the 24 hrs of day. well establish education institute are situated in and around Yeshwanthpur, well established hospitals also available, its a trade center.
- Well Planned Area
- A site seeing place
- as it located in heart of the city it is thickly populated.
Yeshwanthpur is an industrial-cum-residential area located in the north-western part of Bangalore. It is a part of the Bangalore Urban District in the state of Karnataka. The Asian Highway 47 (AH47) and National Highway 4 (NH4) (Tumkur Road) run through this area.It is only 11.9 km away from Bangalore City. Asia’s Largest industrial Hub (Peenya) with small, medium & large Scale industries is just stone throw distance. Yeshwanthpur, one of the important area of Bengalore, is one of the fastest growing areas in the city, since Yeshwanthpur has location advantage as it is adjacent to the Peenya, a well known Industrial estate of Bangalore and also has vast network of important roads. With a mix of residential settlements and industrial units, Yeshwanthpur, today has the finest features that are distinctively representative of a blossoming cosmopolitan neighborhood. It is well connected with the city and has an abundance in amenities and social infrastructure that adds to its convenience.
- Availability of good shopping centers, stores, cinema halls, schools
- Industrial HUB
Best point to enter from north of Bangalore.
- 5 star hotels in and around
- Good high end hospital
- Good schools, parks, etc. are near to Yeshwanthpur
- Still not got a elite outlook
- Nearby rail station, lot of mess, but just manageable.
- Few more elevated high ways to be exteneded to Yeshwanthpur
Yeshwanthpur is an excellent location in Bangalore. Very close to railway station, metro station, Columbia hospital, People tree hospital, schools like NPS , Brigade. Malls Like Orion, sapphire mall etc.
- Excellent location
- Close to railway station, metro station
- Busy area
Yeshwanthpur is very good location for business. It is near to railway station, bus terminal, Columbia Asia Hospital, World Trade Center. Very good for area for commercial/business people.
- Business Center
- Near Railway Station, Bus terminal, Columbia Asia Hospital, World Trade Center
- Very busy area