- Area: 120.77 SqMeters
- Bedrooms: Two
- Bathrooms: Two
- Monthly Rent: 15,000
- Rate: 124 per SqMeter
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
This a ground floor of two storied building is a fully independent accommodation of over 1000 sft carpet area . This comprises vitreous tiles flooring , one bedroom of size 12 ft x 14ft, one bed room cum drawing room ( Studio type) of size 18 ft x puja room 8ft x 6ft, front grilled varandah, other space, two toilets kitchen, dining space, wash basins with mirror. Furnishing consisting of three ceiling fans , one double bed cot with mattress, one single bed with mattress, one sofa set with glass top center table, , pelmets on all doors & windows with curtains, mosquito nets . Front garden with independent entry iron gate with calling bell.
Location of this is extremely attractive . The house is built on a corner plot on the side of a large pond , having all around wall, so fully protected from safety point of view. The atmosphere is quite serene, quiet. Markets, number of banks, atms etc are very near.
Don't forget to mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com, when you call.
- Builtup Area: 120.77 sq.m.
- Super Area: 306.58 sq.m.
- Carpet Area: 92.9 sq.m.
- North-East Facing
- Balconies: 1
- 10+ years old
- Vitrified Flooring
- Furnishing: Furnished
Price Trends Bagha Jatin, Kolkata
Independent Houses for rent in Bagha Jatin, Kolkata
Locality Reviews Bagha Jatin, Kolkata
The first two major advantages of Baghajatin is:
1) It is so close to heart of South Kolkata but still manages to exhibit less madness & noise pollution.
2) You take one of the in-roads and you would see people saying 'hello' to each other while passing by in vehicles or while walking or from house balconies. You would find the same thing in the daily market. If you listen carefully, you would find people know each other for generations here.
3) Enough number of well-maintained parks & ponds for morning / evening walk & catch up.
4) Brilliant connectivity. It is in the route of endless number of buses going to all ends of Kolkata. There is train station as well. Mention of ever-present autos or taxi stand is needless.
I find manual rickshaws plying on in-roads useful for many people and at the same time irritating for residents (coz of their high pitch honks). They would be ensure that you never have a silent moment in the morning:) There is quite limited parking space in open roads. Great roads though.
- Great Connectivity. Access to all modes of transportation
- Very easy access to great daily markets, Bank / ATM, Shopping Mall, Hospitals
- Very near the heart of South Kolkata yet has an easy air
Bagha Jatin has changed a lot little over a decade. Schools , health centers , banks and market both local big bazaar types are at arms distance.
- well connected with different parts of Kolkata
- no political tension
- metro is not walkable