- Area: 850 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: Two
- Bathrooms: Two
- Monthly Rent: 18,000
- Rate: 21 per SqFeet +20%
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
Near ramaiaha college.
Walkable distance to:-
4.5 star hotel
When you call, please mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Builtup Area: 850 Sq.Ft.
- Carpet Area: 765 Sq.Ft.
- Super Area: 999 Sq.Ft.
- West Facing
- Balconies: 1
- Floor: 2nd of 3 Floors
- 1 to 5 years old
- Additional Rooms:
- Vitrified Flooring
- Furnishing: Semifurnished
Price Trends Mathikere, Bangalore
Apartments / Flats for rent in Mathikere, Bangalore
Locality Reviews Mathikere, Bangalore
Mathikere area is well connected to hospital (MS Ramaih Hospital), Yeswanthapur railway station and public transport. A beautiful, very large park is just 5 minutes-walk. The park is having play area for small children, a lake, wide streets for jogging, a neatly maintained swimming pool for both children and adults and ample of parking space.
- Well Planned Area
- Availability of good shopping centers, stores, cinema halls, schools
- frequent power cuts
Mathikere is a always busy area, 24 hours transacting place. All the needs are under one area. Transportation is more accessible than any other area. Mixed community people with peace loving nature.
- Anytime, anywhere, transport is easy to get
- Next door shopping experiences
- Nursery, schools, colleges many and good teaching
- Mixed community people with peace loving nature.
- Rates of commodities little bit high, but affordable
- Festival, function seasons very crowded, single way roads
- Roads are very conjested and in peak hours people have to struggle a lot to get out of Mathikere