- Area: 1200 SqFeet
- Facing: East
- Transaction: New Property
- Price: 3,240,000
- Rate: 2,700 per SqFeet -15%
- Possession: Immediate/Ready to move
Please mention that you found this ad on PropertyWala.com when you call.
- Clear Title
- Freehold Land
- Plot Boundary Wall
- Society Boundary Wall
- Corner Plot
- Feng Shui / Vaastu Compliant
- Club / Community Center
- Adjacent to Main Road
- Park/Green Belt Facing
- Water Connection
- Electric Connection
- Close to Hospital
- Close to School
- Close to Shopping Center/Mall
Price Trends Krishnaraja Puram(K R Puram), Bangalore
Residential Plots / Lands for sale in Krishnaraja Puram(K R Puram), Bangalore
Locality Reviews Krishnaraja Puram(K R Puram), Bangalore
Krishna Raja Puram or K R Puram is one of the main market areas in the city. It is located 15 kilometers from Bangalore City Railway Station on Old Madras Road (NH-4). It is very close to IT corridor of Whitefield Road and Maratahalli. It is surrounded by Dooravani Nagar, Kuvempu Nagar, B Narayanapura, A Narayanapura and Pai Layout. The Cambridge Institute of Technology, as well as the Indian Telephone Industry with its residential area is situated in this area.
It is one of the fast-growing localities of Bangalore as ITPL is just 4kms away. It is a residential locality with facilities like hospital, college, school, bus stop, market all within 2 km radius. It is 5 to 6 km from the metro and railway station. The area has a mix of all communities like the North Indians, Keralites, Tamilians and Reddys. It has close proximity to the IT corridor. It is famous for India first cable stayed bridge. KR Puram is also a major railway junction. The Yellammappa Shetty Lake, situated just outside the eastern limits of KR Puram, is the largest lake in Bangalore.
The area predominantly has residential layouts that are made up of independent houses as opposed to large apartment complexes by big builders seen in other developing areas in the city. The advantage of staying here is the close proximity to the railway station, which is soon growing into a hub and a relatively near proximity to the international airport and the city center
- KR Puram is a very nice location
- It is connects to every end of the city and less traffic
- It is close to Railway Station and is also with Devanahalli International Airport.
- Traffic problem near railway station
Krishnaraja Puram(K R Puram) has a close proximity to the IT hub of Whitefield, good connectivity to the airport and other locations in the east, availability of land parcels at relatively low rates and a rise in housing options in this belt is turning this into one of the fastest-developing corridors in Bangalore. Easy access to the international airport and the IT hub of Whitefield, good connectivity through the upgraded Old Madras Road and a variety of housing options have led to fast development of this Belt.
- Upcoming Hub for Residential Area
- Automobile Hub ( In Hoskote/narsapura) close to KR Puram
- Heavy Traffic Area
KR Puram is one of the decent residential place in Bangalore. One can get all the facility there for comfortable stay, includes shopping malls, super market, schools, park, lake, hospitals, good connectivity to Bangalore city center. The cost of living is comparatively cheap including house rents.
- Cool and calm residential area
- Safe place for people from other states and country
- easy access to recreations- Park, lake, shopping etc
9 min drive From KR Puram, Ramamurthy Nagar, 15 Km distance from ITPL, White Field and Manyata Tech Park.
- Pashmina Brookwoods, Prestige Glenn Woods, Brigade Exotica are near.
- Some institutions are close to this locality like Garden City College
- New Baldwin International school is near, Proposed Delhi Public School,
- Garden City College
- - New Baldwin International School
- - Proposed Delhi Public School
-2 Km from Koshys hospital.
-4 Km from KR Puram railway station.
-8 Km from ITPL.
-12 Km from MG Road.
-16 Km from Hebbal.
-16 Km from Marathahalli.
-BP Petrol bunk and Reliance Fresh and other grocery and vegetable shops available in 500m .
-1km from St. Antony’s church.
-Schools within 2 km.
- 12 Km from MG Road
- 16 Km from Hebbal