- Area: 1700 SqFeet
- Bathrooms: One
- Floor: Ground
- Total Floors: One
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Lease Period: 36 Months
- Monthly Rent: 1.5 - 2 lacs
- Age Of Construction: 10 Years
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
When you contact, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on PropertyWala.com.
Price Trends Dadar East, Mumbai
Shops for rent in Dadar East, Mumbai
Locality Reviews Dadar East, Mumbai
Dadar East is a good locality, it is silent zone residential locality, heritage cool calm area. All market, hospital, college, school, bank bus stop, railway station is within 0.5 km. It is well connected school, collage, market, hospital and petrol pump. It is a very good and well developed locality, having market and other amenities.
- Close to Airport and Station
- Close to School & Colleges
- Well Developed Market
Dadar – Mumbai’s oldest and most established locations – stands in a class uniquely its own by virtue of its extremely favourable geographical placement and connectivity. Dadar is the heart of Mumbai. Dadar is also easily accessible by road.
- Dadar’s real estate profile is about to undergo a well-deserved and long overdue metamorphosis.
- The area enjoys good demand due its proximity to important centers of the city and beyond.
- The price appreciation of this locality in the future might be very good.
- Distance from the airport.
- Construction work and noise levels in the area.
Dadar east is centrally located in Mumbai. It is well connected via Central and Western railways and via roadways. Chitra cinema is very famous here. Top colleges like Welingkar management college, Ruia college, RA podar college are located here. It is a very peaceful locality. To conclude it is definitely a place worth living at.
- Chitra cinema
- Colleges like Welingkar college, Ruia college, RA podar college
- Transport facility
- Centrally located