- Area: 53.33 SqMeters
- Monthly Rent: 32,000
- Rate: 600 per SqMeter -10%
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
Additional details :
No power backup is available.
Separate electricity/water meter is provided for this property.
There is 24 hours dedicated security available
When you contact, don't forget to mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Builtup Area: 53.33 Sq. Meter
- Super Area: 53.33 Sq. Meter
- Immediate posession
- 10+ years old
- Society: Kailash Industrial Complex
Price Trends Vikhroli West, Mumbai
Office Spaces for rent in Vikhroli West, Mumbai
Locality Reviews Vikhroli West, Mumbai
Vikhroli is a suburb of Mumbai. The suburb has a railway station by the same name on the Central Railway line. The station was built just before India's independence in 1947 to cater to the needs of the sprawling Godrej Complex in the vicinity. The railway line runs through the suburb dividing it into East and West, like many other areas in Mumbai.
Vikhroli lies somewhat in the centre of Mumbai and provides easy access to all cities through the roads that run through it. Agra Road, officially called the Eastern Express Highway connects it to Thane, Dadar, Chembur and Vashi. It is well connected by L.B.S. Marg on its western part which connects it to Bandra, Jogeshwari and other western suburbs.
- Vikhroli is a suburb of Mumbai
- Good connectivity
Vikhroli (W) is become a commercial office zone. LBS Marg have fully occupied by MNCs, Banks, Malls, Hospitals etc. There are much more corporate companies as well as manufacture units such as Cipla, Bombay Tyres, CEAT, Godrej, ThyseenKrup, Mahindra, Neval Dock (Govt. of India), Asian Paint, Britania etc.
- Suitability of Transportation to Eastern & Western Express, Air Port, Star Hotels, Hospitals etc
- Every station of Central Railway is parallel i.e. walkable distance
- Navi Mumbai, Thane and all suburbans are very close