- Area: 26.5 Cents
- Transaction: Resale Property
- Price: 5,500,000
- Rate: 2.08 lakhs per Cent -25%
- Possession: Immediate/Ready to move
When you call, don't forget to mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Super Area: 26.5 Cents
- Freehold ownership
- North Facing
- Immediate posession
- Society: Afford Dream Cocoon
- Gated Community
Price Trends Vaikom, Kottayam
Residential Plots / Lands for sale in Vaikom, Kottayam
Locality Reviews Vaikom, Kottayam
Vaikom is a holy place. Temple of Lord Siva is situated in the middle of vaikom town. Vembanad lake is another attraction. Kumarakom is 18 KM from vaikom. Vaikom is a halting point for Sabarimala Pilgrims.
- Vaikom can be accessed thru water and road
- 50 KM away from Kochi airport
- Vaikom needs more expansion
Vechoor is a small town in Kottayam district, Vaikom Yaluka. Vechoor is known all over the world as the original land of the midget indigenous breed of cattle. The low land area, bordered by Kumarakom backwaters,Vembanad Lake is fertile and perenially wears a canopy of green. It can be said the next happening destination as Panorama Group has already acquired acres of land in Vechoor for their resort project, Kumarakom is tourist place, and there are no lands available.
- Panaromic Group has acquired acres of land
- Kumarakom- tourist destination has no lands available
- The tourist will stay in vechoor hence returns on Investment
- Small town as of today