- Area: 600 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: One
- Bathrooms: Two
- Monthly Rent: 7,250
- Rate: 12 per SqFeet -10%
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
When you call, don't forget to mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Builtup Area: 600 Sq.Ft.
- Carpet Area: 430 Sq.Ft.
- Super Area: 700 Sq.Ft.
- East Facing
- Balconies: 1
- Floor: 1st of 5 Floors
- 5 to 10 years old
- Society: APPLO SOCIETY
- Additional Rooms: Pooja Room
- Furnishing: Semifurnished
Price Trends Chembur East, Mumbai
Paying Guests for rent in Chembur East, Mumbai
Locality Reviews Chembur East, Mumbai
- Best location in Mumbai
Chembur is centrally connected with the major office markets of the central zone, western zone, the island city zone and Navi Mumbai zone. Some of the prominent commercial zones located in proximity to Chembur are BKC, Andheri, Lower Parel, Worli, Powai, Kurla etc. Its proximity to localities like Sion and Dadar are the major trigger factors for growth in this locality.
The robust infrastructure in terms of Eastern Freeway, Santacruz-Chembur Link Road, and the Chembur Monorail station provides excellent connectivity, making it a desired residential hub.
Chembur has multiple malls, restaurants, golf course, hospitals, schools etc., like St. Gregorios High School, RBK International Academy, Loreto Convent School , Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Bombay Presidency Golf Club, Our Lady of Perpetual Succour Church etc.
Owing to the above mentioned features, the location is featured at the top in the list of favorable investment destinations in Mumbai. The annual appreciation speculation shoots up to 25-40% for the residential projects in this area.
- Excellent Connectivity with South Mumbai By Eastern Freeway
- Chembur is featured at the top in the list of favorable investment destinations in Mumbai.
- All green and Mountain Views
- Less number of Hi-End hangout places.
- Less commercial activity.
Chembur east is a next hot cuisine of the real estate market of Mumbai. There are basically all types of property in Chembur. Like Luxurious,Affordable and good returns. In commercial market also Chembur is gaining space and recognition. After eastern express highway, freeway, monorail and now Chembur Santacruz link road the best place to invest is now Chembur. Chembur is greenest high-line suburb of Mumbai.
- Good living atmosphere
- all the modern amenities
- bit of pollution
- some are costly some are cheap
- property supply is less demand is more
- Express highway connectivity towards Navi Mumbai .
- Easy connectivity towards town from Free Express way.
- Monorail connectivity towards central and western subrubs.
- Roads are narrow need to be extended.
Chembur is the greenest suburb in Mumbai. Excellent connectivity to any part of Bombay. The upcoming monorail, Santacruz Chembur link road, Bombay port trust road will make Chembur East the centrally connected hub of bombay. Friendly neighborhood, peaceful people, gardens, schools, colleges, hospitals, banks etc., there is everything in Chembur the anyone can ask from a modern city.
- Friendly neighbourhood with peaceful people
- Greenest suburb in Mumbai
- Excellent connectivity to Mumbai