- Area: 116.13 SqMeters
- Bedrooms: Three
- Bathrooms: Two
- Transaction: Resale Property
- Price: 4,920,000
- Rate: 42,366 per SqMeter +15%
- Possession: Immediate/Ready to move
It\'s completely furnished with false ceiling with decorative lighting, cupboards, lightning/fans and covered with two and four wheeler parking.
Used for only 6months. Ready to occupy and for immediate sale.
Please mention that you found this ad on PropertyWala.com when you call.
- Builtup Area: 116.13 sq.m.
- Carpet Area: 111.48 sq.m.
- Super Builtup Area: 120.77 sq.m.
- Freehold ownership
- North Facing
- Balconies: 2
- Floor: 2nd of 5 Floors
- Immediate posession
- 1 to 5 years old
- Society: Kasturi Nilayam
- Additional Rooms: Pooja Room
- Vitrified Flooring
- Furnishing: Furnished
- Reserved Parking
Price Trends Kurmannapalem, Visakhapatnam
Apartments / Flats for sale in Kurmannapalem, Visakhapatnam
Locality Reviews Kurmannapalem, Visakhapatnam
Kurmannapalem is inhabited by mostly employees of nearby industrial establishments in Gajuwaka, Sindhia and Steel plant and Gangavaram port. Busy commercial and residential hub. Well populated. VEPZ and some other export zones are located in Kurmanna palem. Transport facilities like railway station and bus terminals for local and outstation vehicles are nearby. It has developed by leaps and bounds during the past 5 years. City bus no. 38 (plying on national high way), and 400 (plying via Scindia) are frequent. Has all amenities.
- Nearby all industrial establishments. Near Gajuwaka there is court, municipal, tahasildar offices.
- A mixed culture of former village people and present employees and business people.
- Equal distance to Vizag and Anakapalli.
- Almost more than half an hour journey from the heart of Visakhapatnam.
- The ills of administration are like every where in India.