- Area: 900 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: Two
- Bathrooms: Two
- Floor: Thirteenth
- Total Floors: More than 20
- Facing: West
- Furnished: Furnished
- Lease Period: 1 Months
- Monthly Rent: 8,500
- Rate: 9 per SqFeet -10%
- Age Of Construction: 1 Years
- Available: Within 1 Year
Safe and Secure place, Separate key provided, no time restriction, Without Owner
TERMS OF PAYMENTS:-
*1 Month Rent in Advance.
*1 Month Rent in Deposit Refundable
*1Month Rent brokerage
When you call, please mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.
Price Trends Malad West, Mumbai
Paying Guests for rent in Malad West, Mumbai
Locality Reviews Malad West, Mumbai
Very good office location. Connected by Buses and trains. you get bus easily here.
- good location
- more traffic
Malad West is a highly cosmopolitan population. At-least 10 Colleges and 10 Schools within 2 kilometer of Malad Station. Traffic is dense, more so in the evenings. More than a dozen Hospitals of all specialties within 3 Km of Malad Station. Peaceful and non-violent area. Seems Crime rate is very low, BUT illegal & unauthorized encroachments are high, in many places.
- Most living facilities are within reach.
- Growing new buildings
- Several Malls within reach.
- Highly Dense Traffic and overcrowded roads.
- Very Difficult to Board Train and Bus and difficult to get Ricksaw
- Civic authorities are non cooperative
Malad West is one of the upcoming suburb place, with top grade school, colleges, business hub, Malls and shopping market within the reach of common man.
- It is well connected with roads ways and bussiness centre
- Too much traffic in peak hrs
Malad West is the fastest growing commercial center for all Multi National companies, Call Centers, Banks & Malls. High lifestyle in low budget. High Demanded for rentals, investors. Yet peaceful for residence.A suburb in North Mumbai, Malad West is also a Railway Station on the Western Line of Mumbai Suburban Railway System. All essential facilities such as schools, colleges, malls, shopping arcades, restaurants, banks etc are available in the vicinity. Availability of such facilities is attracting more and more families to set up their business and homes in the locality.
- Well built connectivity
- Well built social infrastructure
- Fastest growing
West of western suburbs in Mumbai is only residential area.
This is close to Marve beach, orlem church, hanuman mandir, mashak, Mindspace and fame labs but in pure quiet decent area opposite to infant Jesus school and next to Govt. college of higher education.
- Very good for students and decent families.
- This location is very good for huge joint family or foreigners who are interested in sunbathing.
- No hub hub
- If no working day roads are very silent.
Malad, in keeping with the diverse nature of Mumbai, has a mix of people from all over India.
- Well Planned Area
- Well Connected with City
- Availability of good shopping centers, stores, cinema halls, schools