- Bedrooms: Two
- Bathrooms: Two
- Price: Available on request
- Possession: Immediate/Ready to move
When you contact, don't forget to mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Super Area: 720 Sq.Ft.
- Freehold ownership
- Balconies: 1
- Floor: 2nd of 5 Floors
- Immediate posession
- 0 to 1 year old
- Additional Rooms: Pooja Room, Study Room, Servant Room
- Furnishing: Semifurnished
- Reserved Parking
Price Trends Burari, New Delhi
Apartments / Flats for sale in Burari, New Delhi
Locality Reviews Burari, New Delhi
Burari is a high class census town in North Delhi District in the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India. There is a Mahabharata-era temple called Khandeswar Mandir dedicated to Shiva. It is the place where Arjuna prayed to Shiva before burning the Khandav Prasth Van
This is an excellent and calm peaceful area.have to develop very fast in future.
- This is an excellent peaceful developing area.
Burari located on north part of delhi is largely populated with middle income group, and is a good option for investment as well as living purpose. Direct water supply is limited in few colonies others depends on water tankers, electricity supply is good like other delhi parts.
Nearest metro station is GTB right now, work on mukundpur station is finishing soon.
Flyover on GT road has been build to overcome traffic problem.
Transport is good but still need improvement for night traveling.
- Near to Delhi University
- Nearset Proposed metro station mubarkpur, is going to be functional soon.
- Electricity supply is good
- Direct MCD water supply is not available in all colonies.