- Area: 1475 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: Three
- Bathrooms: Three
- Monthly Rent: 75,000
- Rate: 51 per SqFeet -15%
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
When you contact, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Builtup Area: 1475 Sq.Ft.
- Carpet Area: 1175 Sq.Ft.
- Super Area: 1675 Sq.Ft.
- Balconies: 3
- Floor: 22nd of 40+ Floors
- 0 to 1 year old
- Society: Lodha New Cuffe Parade
- Additional Rooms:
- Vitrified Flooring
- Furnishing: Semifurnished
- Gated Community
- Reserved Parking
Price Trends Wadala, Mumbai
Apartments / Flats for rent in Wadala, Mumbai
Locality Reviews Wadala, Mumbai
- Silent area
- Good connectivity
- Railway stations are bit far
- Conjusted at times of festivals
It is the central suburb of Mumbai. It gives a good connectivity to every place. Has many interesting places near by.
- 20 Minutes to South Mumbai via Eastern Freeway
- Upcoming Monorail connecting Jacob Circle and Chembur
- Short Drive to BKC via Dharavi Bypass
Wadala is getting a complete transformation since the past few years. Imax Adlabs is very famous here. Huge projects like Lodha New Cuffe Parade, Ajmera iLand are coming up in this areas. The Monorail will also halt over here. Wadala is well connected to Mumbai via Harbour line and by road ways via Bombay port trust road. Its close proximity to Dadar also adds to its advantage. Five gardens is also located nearby. It is indeed a very good place in terms of real estate investment.
- Imax Adlabs
- Lodha cuffe parade
- Good place for real estate investment.
Wadala used to be considered as a central suburb of the city of Mumbai, but is now well within the city limits. The area is bordered by Dadar on the West, Matunga on the Northwest, and Sewri on the South. The western areas of Wadala are covered by salt pans, which are on the shores of the Thane creek.
- There are a number of schools, colleges and hospitals.
- Well connected.
- One of the concerns for residents of Wadala is that it does not have any malls or supermarkets.