- Area: 4000 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: Five
- Bathrooms: Five
- Monthly Rent: 40,000
- Rate: 10 per SqFeet -20%
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
Please mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com when you contact.
- Builtup Area: 4000 Sq.Ft.
- Carpet Area: 3000 Sq.Ft.
- East Facing
- Balconies: 3
- 1 to 5 years old
- Society: Kolte Patil Life Republic Twin Bungalows
- Additional Rooms:
- Vitrified Flooring
- Furnishing: Semifurnished
- Gated Community
- Reserved Parking
Price Trends Hinjewadi, Pune
Independent Houses for rent in Hinjewadi, Pune
Locality Reviews Hinjewadi, Pune
Hinjewadi is the prime location with great transport connectivity. Walking distance from jw marriott , xion mall, Vivanta by Taj. Also there are many food chains nearby.
- Best for IT Hub crowd
- Excellent for transportation
- No heavy traffic
Good locality, near bus stand, tech mahendra. Opposite TCS,
- Good view of Mountain
- IT hub
- Proximity to the Mumbai-Pune highway
- A quiet place: meaning close to hills
- Cut-off from the heart of Pune
- Nightlife yet to take-off
- Schools are not yet many (for being able to choose)
- Developing area
- IT Park
- Not proper internal roads
Hinjewadi is Maharashtra's largest IT Park and situated very near to Pune-Mumbai Expressway. It is nestled in the heart of Sahyadri hills. Thus gives it a heaven like look in the monsoons. Major IT Companies have mega campuses here like IBM, Wipro, TCS, Infosys, Barclays, ATOS, Persistent and Mind Tree. There was no residential properties in this area 3-4 years back. That gave rise to the property prices of near by areas like Wakad and Pimple Saudagar but the techies those who have purchased flats or lives on rent in these areas has to fight with the menace of traffic in Hinjewadi Area.
Recently MIDC has given permission to build residential blocks in this area. Now it boasts of famous townships like Megapolis and Blue Ridge. These township not only offers world class living but also saves the commuting time of techies.Hence they can spend more time with their families.
- Mega IT Parks.
- Cool Climate.
- Job Opportunities.
- If you are not staying in Hinjewadi, then traffic is an issue.