- Area: 970 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: Two
- Bathrooms: Four
- Transaction: Resale Property
- Price: 4,800,000
- Rate: 4,948 per SqFeet +15%
- Possession: Immediate/Ready to move
When you contact, don't forget to mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Builtup Area: 970 Sq.Ft.
- Carpet Area: 776 Sq.Ft.
- Super Area: 1214 Sq.Ft.
- Freehold ownership
- East Facing
- Balconies: 2
- Floor: 9th of 13 Floors
- Immediate posession
- 0 to 1 year old
- Society: Aryan Gloria
- Additional Rooms:
- Vitrified Flooring
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Gated Community
- Reserved Parking
Price Trends Bopal, Ahmedabad
Apartments / Flats for sale in Bopal, Ahmedabad
Locality Reviews Bopal, Ahmedabad
Bopal is a good area for middle-class and higher level people. You will find a good bungalows and flat at low cost. Everything will be available here .
- Natural environment
- Pleasant and calm area
- Very Peaceful, pollution free environment.
- Hospital, School, shops, Temples, Restaurants are near around.
- Transportation facilities are there.
- Railway & ST depot are very far away.
This place is well known for its environment. It is a developed area with very well known projects by the renowned builders. It is a well equipped area with a good atmosphere.
- all the modern amenities
- 24/7 water and electricity
- Schools, hospitals are near to it
The area now known as South Bopal is the best area in the city of Ahmedabad. The original Bopal is some how unplanned but this area is superb. The rates in South Bopal are almost double than Bopal as the locality in north. Bopal is totally corporate type.
- South Bopal is a premium area.
- All amenities are available.
- Developed with planning and beauty.
- North Bopal or original Bopal is mixed up.
- No other amenities except common plot.
All the facilities are available like Hospital, Bank, School, Market, etc. Easy access to all the places near to Ahmedabad.
- Pollution free
- All facilities are available like Hospital, Bank, School, Market, etc.
- Good future
- Many builders have started projects
- Traffic problem