- Area: 600 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: One
- Bathrooms: One
- Monthly Rent: 30,000
- Rate: 50 per SqFeet
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
Market, shopping malls, movie theatres, schools are all near to it.
The flat has air conditioner, bed, sofa, kitchen cabinets, wardrobe, tv with tv unit, gas cylinder with gas stove.
When you contact, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Builtup Area: 600 Sq.Ft.
- Carpet Area: 500 Sq.Ft.
- Super Area: 680 Sq.Ft.
- Balconies: 1
- Floor: 1st of 4 Floors
- 10+ years old
- Society: Keshav Baug
- Vitrified Flooring
- Furnishing: Semifurnished
- Gated Community
Price Trends Kurla West, Mumbai
Apartments / Flats for rent in Kurla West, Mumbai
Locality Reviews Kurla West, Mumbai
Geographically, Kurla happens most centralized place in city of Mumbai from where travel time in any direction north south, east west, takes minimum time to reach the extreme corner of Mumbai, and also takes minimum time to reach out limits of Mumbai such as Thane or Kalyan, or Panvel, or Dahiisar. Also, being a slum area offers maximum potential for future development. Third most important factor about kurla is all major infrastructure development projects such SCLR, Metro 2 and Metro 3 along with Vadala Thane Metro, all will be passing through Kurla. Having east connectivity with BKC, Eastern freeway, western express Highway and Eastern Express Highway, make Kurla msot convenient place to do business or to reside. Railwys both main line and harbour line connectivity with kurla and 5 minutes drive to Ghatkopar Metro one connectivity is another add advantage.
- Most well connected place in city of Mumbai with best of existing and future infrastructure
- BKC connectivity invites well of exicutives to pass and do shopping at kurla or even think of settle
- Airport both domistic and internantional is very close
- Middle class and low income settlement
- very crowded
- streets connecting station r very narrow
This place is environment friendly with reasonably good ambience & surroundings. opp Phoenix Market-city, Kamani, close to VidyaVihar & Ghatkopar, behind Naaz Hotel, Well Maintained. Excellent Transport connectivity.
- Excellent Transport connectivity
- Easy access to Airport, Rly stn, Mono Rail, ATMS, Banks, Market, Shopping Malls, College, School,
- Everything within range of walkable distance