- Area: 1200 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: Two
- Bathrooms: Three
- Transaction: Resale Property
- Price: 6,400,000
- Rate: 5,333 per SqFeet -10%
- Possession: Immediate/Ready to move
When you contact, don't forget to mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Builtup Area: 1200 Sq.Ft.
- Super Area: 164 Sq. Yards
- Freehold ownership
- Balconies: 2
- Immediate posession
- 1 to 5 years old
- Additional Rooms: Pooja Room, Study Room
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Reserved Parking
Price Trends Hayath Nagar, Hyderabad
Independent Houses for sale in Hayath Nagar, Hyderabad
Locality Reviews Hayath Nagar, Hyderabad
Hayathnagar is a suburban town and Mandal in Rangareddi district of Andhra Pradesh, India, situated on Hyderabad - Vijayawada, NH9 highway, about 20 km from Hyderabad, and is most known for the Ramoji Film City nearby.
Hayathnagar is one of the rapidly developing areas in Hyderabad. NH9, as well as the newly developed Outer Ring Road, pass through the area near Peddamberpet. Significant commercial and residential development is coming up the region. Currently this place has become a major junction for connectivity to all the educational institutions which are situated in the surrounding areas ahead on NH9. The Hyderabad International Airport is 20 km to the West.
The center of this mandal is the village of Hayathnagar. This place is well connected to the major centers of Hyderabad by both public (APSRTC buses) and private (shared autos) transport systems.
- Very near to highway
- Fast growing area
Hayath Nagar is located on Hyderabad-vijayawada highway just after vanastalipuram while heading to vijayawada. This location is 6 km inside outer ring road. there are many colonies with full developments and the highway facing commercial plots.
- on hyderabad-vijayawada (two capitals) highway
- two city bus depots and city buses to all areas of the twin cities
- houses are available from 20 lakhs
- slow growth when compared to other parts of the city
- no landmarks to specifically mention
- no big shopping malls or cinema theatres
- Close to the highway.
- Very reasonable price.
- 19kms from Koti