- Area: 1200 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: Two
- Bathrooms: Two
- Floor: Ground
- Total Floors: Three
- Facing: North
- Furnished: Semi Furnished
- Lease Period: 11 Months
- Monthly Rent: 18,000
- Rate: 15 per SqFeet -5%
- Age Of Construction: 10 Years
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
Please mention that you found this ad on PropertyWala.com when you call.
- Modular Kitchen
- Granite Flooring
- Feng Shui / Vaastu Compliant
- Reserved Parking
- Water Supply / Storage
- 5 to 10 years old
- Furnishing: Semifurnished
- Builtup Area: 1200Sq.Ft.
- Carpet Area: 1000Sq.Ft.
Price Trends Sahakar Nagar, Bangalore
Independent Houses for rent in Sahakar Nagar, Bangalore
Locality Reviews Sahakar Nagar, Bangalore
Sahakara nagar is the most preferred destination in north Bangalore today. It gives easy access to International air post and is just around 11 kms from MG Road. There are many educational institutions, hospitals, malls, restaurants, tech parks, office space in the vicinity of just 1 -2 kms. This the new Bangalore in a way and has developed within short span of times. It is one of the most planned developments with good roads, play areas, garden and parks
- Well Planned
- Good social infrastructure
- Peaceful locality
- Getting too crowded as it has become most sought after place
Sahakarnagar is locality at the edge of flowing and well connected road to KIAirport. This area is well developed for schools, hospitals, DAY TO DAY shopping for vegetable, grocery, household, fashion etc. All possible brands and brand stores are walk able distance. Great line up of eateries from darshinis to fine-dine, upmarket wine dine restaurants, cake shops, fast food joints. Well connected with public transport with great connection for BMTS / BTS, interstate buses, taxis, exit to airport and proximity to railway. Will be soon connected through METRO. All high end and basic hospitals are walk able distance. Schools / Kindergartens are plenty and at walk able distance.
- Well sufficient living with proximity - Extremely safe locality
- No need to travel to other parts of town for any requirement
- Good for dependency on public and private transport
- Passage to many other areas in Yellahanka. Connectivity brings flow of traffic
Sahakara nagar is very decent locality near international airport with good roads and access is very easy, has ganesha temple, hanuman temple
- GOOD LOCALITY
- DECENT PEOPLE
- Greenery all around
- Its not a suitable location for middle class people
Sahakara Nagar is a residential suburb in Bangalore, India. Sahakanagar is formed by Ministry of Communication Employees housing society and has developed to this extent under the efforts Sahakaranagar Residents welfare association. Ever since the inclusion of 45 new wards to Bangalore city in 2008, Sahakara Nagar comes under theBBMP (Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike) limits.
- It has over 8 well maintained parks
- Well Planned Area
- The locality is accessible via NH 7
Sahakara Nagar has grown very fast in the past 4-5 years. All a class shopping chains, eateries, schools etc. have come up. It is adjoining Bellary road, on the way to Airport. Columbia Asia and Cauvery hospitals are close by, So are international standards schools like TRIO. G & F Blocks are really very prime locations.
- Peaceful area with all facilities near by
- Very bad, unreliable BMTC bus service
Sahakara Nagar is center located place in Bangalore, near to railway station etc. It will suit people working in city of North Bangalore. The area looks neat & clean. It has a lovely road network.
- This location is suitable for people working in IT sector
- The location is a densely populated area, so much crowed, life cannot be peaceful.
Sahakara Nagar is a very prime location of Bangalore. The locality is suitable for the professionals working with Manyata, Kirloskar Tech Part and the persons working with multinationals as marketing personnel. The locality is having all the facilities such as school, hospital, public transport, malls and temple etc to having decent living to all walks of people. Having cosmopolitan culture and reasonable in all respect.
- Well Planned Area
- Availability of good shopping centers, stores, cinema halls, schools