- Area: 512 SqFeet
- Bathrooms: One
- Floor: Third
- Total Floors: Thirteen
- Facing: East
- Furnished: Furnished
- Lease Period: 60 Months
- Monthly Rent: 23,500
- Rate: 46 per SqFeet +15%
- Age Of Construction: 1 Years
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
When you call, please mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Room AC
- High Speed Internet
- Security Guards
- Electronic Security
- Fire Alarm
- Reserved Parking
- Maintenance Staff
- Water Supply / Storage
- RO System
- Water Softner
- Boring / Tube-well
- extra ordinary lounge available on 3rd floor only (waiting area for guest)
Price Trends Bopal, Ahmedabad
Office Spaces for rent in Bopal, Ahmedabad
Locality Reviews Bopal, Ahmedabad
Bopal is a good area for middle-class and higher level people. You will find a good bungalows and flat at low cost. Everything will be available here .
- Natural environment
- Pleasant and calm area
- Very Peaceful, pollution free environment.
- Hospital, School, shops, Temples, Restaurants are near around.
- Transportation facilities are there.
- Railway & ST depot are very far away.
This place is well known for its environment. It is a developed area with very well known projects by the renowned builders. It is a well equipped area with a good atmosphere.
- all the modern amenities
- 24/7 water and electricity
- Schools, hospitals are near to it
The area now known as South Bopal is the best area in the city of Ahmedabad. The original Bopal is some how unplanned but this area is superb. The rates in South Bopal are almost double than Bopal as the locality in north. Bopal is totally corporate type.
- South Bopal is a premium area.
- All amenities are available.
- Developed with planning and beauty.
- North Bopal or original Bopal is mixed up.
- No other amenities except common plot.
All the facilities are available like Hospital, Bank, School, Market, etc. Easy access to all the places near to Ahmedabad.
- Pollution free
- All facilities are available like Hospital, Bank, School, Market, etc.
- Good future
- Many builders have started projects
- Traffic problem