- Area: 983 SqFeet
- Bedroom: Three
- Bathroom: Two
- Price: 3,600,000
- Rate: 3,662 per SqFeet
- Possession: Immediate/Ready to move
Please mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com when you call.
- Immediate Possession
- Freehold Ownership
- 0-1 Years Old Property
Price Trends Kelambakkam, Chennai
Apartments / Flats for sale in Kelambakkam, Chennai
Locality Reviews Kelambakkam, Chennai
Kelambakkam is nice place to live. Its very near by to sipcot and many colleges. It is connected by road from many areas.
- Markets and other shops are available nearby
Kelambakkam is 30 minutes from Tidel Park and a 40 minute drive from the airport. Health care facilities and entertainment centers are just around the corner. It is close to Chettinad Hospitals, and Siruseri IT Park.
Other leading educational institutions, like Chettinad University, Hindustan University, SMK FORMA, SSN College, VIT University, etc. and schools like The Gateway International School & Sushil Hari International Residential School etc. are located nearby.
With easy access to the city via an IT expressway all the way up to Madhya Kailash (Adyar), it is well connected on the OMR (Old Mahabalipuram Road), Chennai’s IT Highway. The Govt of Tamilnadu has designated OMR as an IT corridor resulting in improved facilities and infrastructure support. OMR has become a coveted residential location with many IT professionals living and working on the OMR to avoid the congestion and pollution of the city. Approximately, 25000 houses will be ready to occupy in 2012. However, the demand is close to 2.5 lacs people who will be working on the OMR by 2013.
The snapshot of developments are as below:
- Bypass road from Padur to Thaiyur
- The Second Phase of the OMR six lane road from siruseri to mahabalipuram
- A 187 acre Financial city that will host foreign banks, investment banks and insurance
- Tamilnadu Industrial Development corporation (TIDCO) is planning to develop a 25 ACRE Media and Entertainment park on OMR
- A 1500 ACRE Japanese township has been proposed in Thiruporur
- Multi-level vehicle parking at Siruseri, rail over bridges and road widening projects, estimated to cost RS.2,000 crore.
- 5 flyovers, 2 by-pass roads, 15 to 20 IT parks
- Well connected to OMR