Set in a serene resort environment, Club Bellissimo is designed in the contemporary yet traditional style of renowned architect Geoffrey Bawa. Residents can avail of its many luxury facilities :
- Resort spa with steam, sauna, jacuzzi, massage treatments and a small plunge pool.
- Yoga and meditation pavilion.
- Hi-tech gym with separate areas for weight training, cardio and aerobics.
- Two swimming pools: Adult swimming pool - partly covered, and a kids pool.
- Floodlit tennis court.
- Indoor squash court.
- American university-style multipurpose hall for basketball, volleyball and badminton
- Indoor games arena with billiards, table tennis, carrom and chess.
- Lounge with ample seating and a well-stocked library.
- Business Centre with internet connectivity, fax, copier and scanner.
- Conference rooms with audio-visual and video conferencing facilities.
- Convenience store for daily requirements
- Air-conditioned banquet hall
- 24-hour manned Medical Desk for first aid, emergencies, and guidance on medical facilities.
- Wi-fi enabled complex.
- Valet parking for residents and their guests.
- Multipurpose lawn with cricket pitch.
There is a large central green area flanked by a tree-lined avenue on the east, and cascading waterfalls on the west. The avenue begins at the main entrance , and ends at the far end in a water wall and reflecting pool. At the southern edge is a dense forest garden with a temple and walking path, set in a tranquil environment. A series of cascading waterfalls, reflecting pools and fountains bring in a soothing element of running water - creating a serene resort-style environment.
The landscape flows through the 50 ft. high stilt area, to create a feeling of entering the building through the garden.
A multipurpose lawn extends all the way from the avenue to the edge of the podium - a large expanse of green with a cricket pitch - ending in an abstract composition of cascading waterfalls.
Within the podium garden is a large children's playground, and an open-air cookout picnic area.
The drop-off points at the two entrance lobbies to the tower are also punctuated by water walls and reflecting pools.
With 8000 sq. mtrs. of green at your doorstep, now who needs the neighbouring race course?
Please mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com when you call.
- Power Back-up
- High Speed Internet
- Security Guards
- Electronic Security
- Intercom Facility
- Fire Alarm
- Private Terrace
- Private Garden
- Modular Kitchen
- Marble Flooring
- Reserved Parking
- Visitor Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Centre / GYM
- Club / Community Center
- Maintenance Staff
- Water Supply / Storage
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (<17km),
- Jai Hind Cinema (<1km),
- Shantaram Pujare Chowk (<1km),
- Sant Jagnade Chowk (<1km),
- Jijamata Udyan (<2km),
- lower parel stn (<2km),
- Lower Parel (<2km),
- Ambewadi (<2km),
- Dawn Mill Bus Stop (<2km),
- Chinchpokli (<1km),
- Byculla Railway Station (<2km),
- Mumbai Central Out Station Railway Station (<3km),
- Lower Parel (<1km),
- Cotton Green (<2km),
- Harbour Railway Station - Dockyard Road (<4km),
- Currey Road (<1km),
- Reay Road Railway Station (<3km),
- Taxi Stand (<19km)
Markets & Shopping Malls
- High Street Phoenix (<1km),
- Palladium Mall (<1km),
- Atria The Millennium Mall (<2km),
- Burberry (<1km),
- Phoenix Mills Limited (<3km),
- Mufti (<1km),
- Zodiac (<1km),
- Veer Mahal (<2km),
- Pohoomal Exports Pvt. Ltd. (<1km),
- Sobo Central Mall (<3km),
- Heera Panna Shopping Centre (<3km)
Banks & ATMs
- Bank Of Maharashtra (<1km),
- Citi Bank ATM (<1km),
- Kotak Mahindra Bank – Worksite (<0.5km),
- YES Bank ATM (<1km),
- State Bank of India ATM (<1km),
- Union Bank ATM (<0.5km),
- Standard Chartered ATM (<1km),
- Punjab National Bank (<0.5km),
- YES Bank (<2km),
- Bank Of Baroda (<1km)
Hotels & Guest Houses
- Mumbai Accord Hotel - 3 Star Hotels Mumbai (<0.5km),
- Guest House (<1km),
- Hotal Grant (<2km),
- Hotel Balwas (<2km),
- Yadgar Guest House (<2km),
- Empire Hotel (<2km),
- Hotel Anukool (<2km),
- Hotel Orient (<2km),
- Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai (<1km),
- Pals Hotel (<2km),
- Bharat Hotel (<1km),
- Sardar Hotel (<1km),
- Encore Hotels Pvt Ltd (<1km),
- Hotel Rosewood (<3km),
- Rajdoot Hotel (<2km)
Restaurants & Clubs
- The Comedy Store (<1km),
- Royal Western India Turf Club - Mahalaxmi Race Co (<1km),
- Vandana Fine Arts Pvt Ltd (<0.5km),
- Canvas (<1km),
- Aer (<1km),
- Premier India Football Academy (<1km),
- Indian Club Freedom (<1km),
- blueFROG Media Pvt. Ltd. (<2km),
- The Tasting Room (<1km),
- San Qi (<1km),
- Quattro (<1km),
- Tote on the Turf (<2km),
- San-Qi (<2km),
- McDonald Restaurant (<2km),
- Copper Chimney (<1km)
- Famous Studios (<1km),
- Saatchi & Saatchi Ltd (<0.5km),
- Deepak Cinema (<0.5km),
- PVR Cinema (<1km),
- New Prakash Cinema Building Zee News Building (<1km),
- Famous Cinema Building (<1km),
- Orama 4d Theatre (<2km),
- Maratha Mandir Theater (<3km)
- Nirmal Park (Railway Colony) (<1km),
- Peninsula Park (<2km),
- G Maharaj Chowk (<1km),
- Peninsula Business Park (<2km),
- Joseph Baptista Garden (<4km),
- Parksons (<1km),
- Cafe Coffee Day - Peninsula Corporate Park (<2km),
- Zaika Near Peninsula Business Park (<2km)
Hospitals & Clinics
- The Clinic (<1km),
- Acer Care Clinic (<1km),
- Jaslok Hospital (<4km),
- Ipc Heart Care Centre (<1km),
- Goragandhi Clinic (<1km),
- Jain Dental Clinic (<1km),
- Oris Dental (<2km),
- Nirmala Hospital (<0.5km),
- Kasturba Hospital (<1km),
- Dr Mahaskar Hospital (<1km),
- Nair Hospital (<2km),
- BMC Kasturba Hospital Nurses Room (<0.5km),
- Ambedkar Hospital (<1km),
- BMC Kasturba Hospital Office (<1km)
- AB Cartridge (<0.5km),
- Toshvin Analytical Private Limited (<0.5km),
- CEO :The Complete Executive Office (<0.5km),
- Officedge India Private Limited (<1km),
- Woodville (<1km),
- INDIA FM Corporate Office (<1km),
- TechNova Imaging Systems Ltd (<1km)
Schools & Colleges
- VLN High School & PDKV High School (<1km),
- St. Ignatius High School (<1km),
- Helen Keller Institute (<0.5km),
- Antonio De Souza High School (<2km),
- Muktangan School (<1km),
- Municipal School (<1km),
- Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce & Economics (<2km),
- SitaRam School (<1km),
- M.H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering (<3km),
- The Wilson College (<5km),
- St. Xavier,
- Burhani College Of Commerce & Arts (<3km),
- Ruparel College (<7km),
- sophia college (<4km),
- Jai Hind College (<8km)
Price Trends Parel, Mumbai
Apartments / Flats for rent in Parel, Mumbai
Locality Reviews Parel, Mumbai
Parel is a sweet spot in the Mumbai city. This place is enclosed by the western and central railways on its west and the Harbour railways on its eastern side. All the three railways are easily accessible from Parel and also the new mono rail cuts across this place. Many newcomers to Aamchi Mumbai mistake Parel to "Lower Parel" (Lower Parel is a different station on western railway line) and many also call this as "Upper Parel"!. Parel has a representing station called 'Elphinstone' on the western line and 'Parel' on the central railway line. Both these stations are connected internally and many wise people use these stations to move across from western to Central and vice versa to avoid the ever crowded Dadar station.
Brief history on Parel -- Parel has been a bustling place since the time I grew up here in the 70s. Earlier many of the vast landscapes were primarily consisted of mills and chawls of the laborers working in these mills. From the beginning of this decade the land scape and the sky line of Parel has changed boasting many prominent residential complexes, 5 star hotels and so on.
Parel is also known for various govt / municipal hospitals & med colleges acclaimed for serving people from all back grounds across the Asian continent. Hospitals like KEM (King Edward Memorial hospital), Wadia (maternity, for children) , Tata Memorial (prominently for cancer research and cure) , and few others are here since decades. Parel also boasted an independent shopping plaza since the 80s where in we could go and pick and choose items we want from the shelves using a basket / shopping cart . This place is called 'Apna Bazar' and has been run on a cooperative basis many years before the mall culture hit India. Almost every thing in one place for a middle class family is available . Parel also has a famous football maidan called St Xaviers football ground. A court (for legal matters) and couple of huge grounds are other attractions / land marks of Parel.
- Connectivity, at the centre from almost all places in Mumbai.
- Several hospitals and railway stations nearby.
- Many prominent residential complexes, 5 star hotels and so on.
- Lot of construction going on (mono rail , new buildings and so on).
Project Reviews Lodha Bellissimo
Lodha Bellissimo is a five star residential building in Mumbai. It has stunning views of the entire south Mumbai. The building also has a gym, tennis court, squash court, spa and clubhouse in its compound. It is a living experience that is beyond anybody's imagination.
- Stunning views
- Beautifully designed residences
- Great location