- Area: 2000 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: Three
- Bathrooms: Three
- Floor: First
- Total Floors: Two
- Facing: East
- Furnished: Furnished
- Lease Period: 1 Months
- Monthly Rent: 6,750
- Rate: 3 per SqFeet
- Age Of Construction: 8 Years
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
A very spacious 2,000 sq ft, 3BHK apartment with attached toilet, also having a TV and an AC is available for short and transit stays of corporates, families and business executives.
Each room is self sufficient with a TV, split AC, attached toilet, study Table and a wardrobe. The rental of per room per day of stay is Rs.2250 which includes housekeeping and electricity charges including complimentary breakfast. Additional meals can be arranged at additional cost.
For more details contact Mr. Harish Golani
When you call, please mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.
- Power Back-up
- Room AC
- High Speed Internet
- Modular Kitchen
- Marble Flooring
- Visitor Parking
- Water Supply / Storage
- RO System
- Waste Disposal
Price Trends Salt Lake City, Kolkata
Holiday Homes for rent in Salt Lake City, Kolkata
Locality Reviews Salt Lake City, Kolkata
Salt Lake City (Bidhannagar) day by day turns into posh locality with inflow of wealthy business community. In this small township so many physicians/doctors of different specialization, bureaucrats, artists (singers) and politician. Number of renowned hospitals, like Columbia Asia Hospital, AMRI Hospitals, ILS Hospital.
- Pollution free area
- Affordable price
- Posh locality with inflow of wealthy business community
- Price of commodities varies from market to market depending on the status of residents.
- Plenty of mosquitoes during winter and flies/insects during rainy season
Salt Lake City (also known a Bidhannagar) is a hub of economic and social expansion and is famous as the centre for IT and Electronics in Kolkata.
Being a planned city, Bidhannagar offers clean and well-maintained roads and sanitation, tree-clad boulevards, relatively pollution free environment.
- A planned city
- Clean, polution free and well-maintained roads and sanitation
- It is a very highly developed part of Kolkata and even whole West Bengal.
- Relatively less population than other parts of Kolkata.