- Area: 100 SqYards
- Facing: East
- Transaction: New Property
- Price: 7 - 15 lacs
- Possession: Within 2 Years
When you call, please mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Clear Title
- Freehold Land
- Society Boundary Wall
- Corner Plot
- Feng Shui / Vaastu Compliant
- Adjacent to Main Road
- Park/Green Belt Facing
- Water Connection
- Close to School
- Close to Shopping Center/Mall
Price Trends Alwar Road area, Bhiwadi
Residential Plots / Lands for sale in Alwar Road, Bhiwadi
Locality Reviews Alwar Road area, Bhiwadi
- Well Planned Area
- Well Connected with City
Alwar road is now been most populated and well growing area in Bhiwadi. A lot of industries have already started here like Honda cars, Honda motors, Shree cement boral gypsum etc., and a lot more to come. Going to be the best area of Bhiwadi as many malls are opening shortly. Haldirams had already been open & MCD is going to give their services soon.
- Wide roads
- Availability of conveyance easily
- Lot of industries nearby
- Lack of service lanes
- No proper sheltered stop for persons waiting for buses
New and upcoming area under NCR of Delhi. Has major international companies like Honda and others renowned brands around the site. DMIC running through.
- Excellent appreciation guaranteed.
Bhiwadi is one of the fastest growing industrial town on the outskirts of Delhi Located just 40kms from Gurgaon, 25kms from Manesar, 70kms from Delhi, 3kms from Daruhera and 80kms from Alwar. A prime industrial town of the NCR and Rajasthan, Bhiwadi comprises three industrial areas: Bhiwadi, Chopanki and Khushkhera. Spread over nearly 5,300 acres, there are around 2,500 industries operating in these three places. All in all, Bhiwadi is extremely well connected and keeps you in touch with the world without the noise and pollution of a metro city.
USD 90 billion DMIC Project Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor, mega infra-structure project
• The project was proposes in 2006 and approved in 2009 and now into action.
• Financial & technical aids from Japan, Ensures timely execution and completion of project.
• Covering Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC) between Delhi and Mumbai, overall length of 1483 km having high-speed connectivity for High Axle Load Wagons (25 Tonne) of Double Stacked Container Trains supported by high power locomotives.
• Passing through the six States - U.P, NCR of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Gujarat and Maharashtra
• End terminals at Dadri in the National Capital Region of Delhi and Jawaharlal Nehru Portnear Mumbai
• This project incorporates Nine Mega Industrial zones of about 200-250 sq. km. High speed freight line, three ports, and six air ports; a six-lane intersection-free expressway connecting the country’s political and financial capitals and a 4000 MW power plant.
Short listed Investment Regions (IRs): of DMIC Project
• Manesar – Bawal Investment Region in Haryana as Auto Component/ Automobile Investment Region;
• Khushkhera – Bhiwadi – Neemrana Investment Region in Rajasthan as Manufacturing/ Automobile/ Auto Component Investment Region;
Proviance PropGuide Pvt Ltd
- Developing at very fast pace
- Upcoming DMIC Project
- Best for investors only