- Area: 1 Acres
- Price: 2,000,000
- Rate: 20 lakhs per Acre -50%
Don't forget to mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com, when you call.
Price Trends Morni Hills, Panchkula
Farm Houses for sale in Morni Hills, Panchkula
Locality Reviews Morni Hills, Panchkula
The rapid spread of Chandigarh in all directions is an incentive for property buyers to move out of the city to the suburbs and its hinterland.
Among the areas around Chandigarh, the Morni hills are amongst the most attractive second home option, from the point of view of both proximity & scenic beauty. At 43 Km, the tehsil town of Morni is an hours distance from Chandigarh. At an elevation of around 1200 metres it has good year-round climate though peak summer can get hot. For the present there are no major building restrictions and, unlike Himachal, outsiders can buy land in the Haryana hills.
- Proximity to Chandigarh tricity
- Multiple road links from Panchkula, Raipur Rani, Chandimandir & Pinjore
- Schools, hospitals, bank, market
- Attractive second home option because of its scenic beauty and good climate
- State of link roads not always good
- Limited shopping possibilities
- Gets hot in peak summer
Morni Hills is the only hilly area of Haryana. It is the best option to buy land in hilly areas that too at very low rates. Excellent locations available for nature lovers. Good climate, Pollution free.
Different locations available near Morni hills resorts, Badyal, Tikkar tal lake. As per the development point of view many Hotels, Resorts have already been constructed. A 4-star Hotel Golden Tulip is already running and many more in coming years. You are even going to see the Highway to Nahan, Himachal pradesh from Morni Hills, Panchkula. Basic facilities available like Bank, police station, daily needs market, college, etc. Outsiders can buy land in Haryana.
So it is an ideal option to invest today.
- Land best for farm houses, hotels, resorts.
- Good investment and assured returns.
- Good climate, Pollution free.