- Area: 1080 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: Two
- Bathrooms: Two
- Price: 3,361,000
- Rate: 3,112 per SqFeet -30%
- Possession: Immediate/Ready to move
When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Power Back-up
- Corner Flat / House / Plot
- Security / Fire Alarm
- Intercom Facility
- Feng Shui / Vaastu Compliant
- Water Storage
- Reserved Parking
- Security Personnel
- Visitor Parking
- Maintenance Staff
- Fitness Centre / GYM
- Club house / Community Center
- Waste Disposal
- Rain Water Harvesting
- 2 Balconies
- East Facing
- New Booking
- Apr, 2013 Possession
- Freehold Ownership
- Under Construction Property
- Maintaince: Rs. 1000(Monthly)/-
- Annual Dues: Rs. 10000/-
- Booking Amount: Rs.50000/-
- Rental Income: Rs. 8000/-
- Additional Rooms: Others,Pooja Room
- Total Floors: 4
- Property on Ground
- Vitrified Flooring
Price Trends Yelahanka, Bangalore
Apartments / Flats for sale in Yelahanka, Bangalore
Locality Reviews Yelahanka, Bangalore
Yelahanka is a good location for students and Govt Employees. Good schools/colleges are nearby. No tension of traffic. Close to International Airport. Good parks nearby.
- Good tranposrt facility
- Close to International Airport
- Nearby railway station
- Good schools and colleges nearby.
Yelahanka among best places to live in Bangalore.
Pattabhirama Nagar in Jayanagar (ward number 168) and Yelahanka Satellite Town (ward number 4) were rated the best two wards in Bangalore in an assessment by WQS across 23 life indicators, such as water, sanitation, environment, mobility and public amenities. Jayanagar and Yelahanka are the best assembly constituencies by quality of life, taking into account scores of all their constituent wards.
- More number of parks, and greenery.
- Good educational institutes from Primary to Undergraduate level.
- Traffic seems to be okay. But in future it needs to be covered by Namma metro.
- Ground water table in some areas is not good.
Yelahanka is a great town, close to everything. No water problems. Transportation is great. It is next to Mother Dairy. Schools are excellent.
- Polution is very low
- Good transport options
Yelahanka is a new Gurgaon for Bangalore. A highest appreciating value of property is seen in this area due to BIAL airport and 4600 acres of SEZ coming with financial city. Aerospace park, IT & Hardware park are very close to Yelahanka and before BIAL airport.
- Good place to invest in properties in this area.
- Airport, SEZ, Aerospace park, IT & Hardware park nearby
- Late comers will be penalized with higher rates of properties.
- Traffic jams not affected.
- Famous Schools are faraway.