- Area: 800 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: Two
- Bathrooms: Two
- Transaction: Resale Property
- Price: 15,000,000
- Rate: 18,750 per SqFeet +20%
- Possession: Immediate/Ready to move
All facilities are within proximity.
When you call, please mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.
- Age of Construction: 10 to 15 years
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Reserved Parking
- Piped Gas
- Ready to Move
- Co-operative Society ownership
- East facing
Price Trends Goregaon East, Mumbai
Apartments / Flats for sale in Goregaon East, Mumbai
Locality Reviews Goregaon East, Mumbai
Just a 15 minute drive from Mumbai's international airport and 30 minutes from Bandra, the lush locale of the 240-acre Royal Palms Estate is situated in the midst of Mumbai's only green belt and surrounded by a further 20,000 acres of the Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali.
The Royal Palms World
The unpolluted sylvan surroundings of the Royal Palms Estate play host to an 18-hole golf course, a health spa, golf club, recreation club, two lakes, man-made beach, shopping mall, school, hospital, swimming pool, restaurants, a cafeteria, a shopping village, an entertainment centre, 3-Star, 4-Star and 5-Star hotels, offices, IT parks, residential properties like studio apartments, villas, bungalow plots, row houses and much more.
- green environment
- close to international airport,and Bandra ,covering Large area without pollution and modern amenties
- Having 5 star hotel standard.
- b.m.c water shortage
- Traffic and roads
Goregaon east is a well establish suburb which comprises of well known schools, bus depot., malls and commercial center.
- Famous schools Gokuldham, Yashodham, Lakhyadham, Ryne international and Oberoi
- Better transport connectivity with BEST Dindhoshi Depot.
- Many Landmark realty projects in the area
- Require better roads.
- Need for traffic control solutions
Goregaon east in 90's was a small hub with area rates of residential around 1600 per sqft. Oberoi builders launched Oberoi Woods, a 3 storey tower, at 2850 per sqft, with road developments in and around, by building office premises hosting Westin hotel and a seperate Oberoi mall touching highway, changed the scenario to multinational companies flocking in to Goregaon east, for Nirlon IT Park, Oberoi commerz, Raheja IT park etc. Rates per sqft touched 12000 to 15000 per sqft. Still the open areas and connectivity to suburbs and central will have more demand in future by escalating the prices to 20000 to 30000 plus per sqft, now is the time to invest in Goregaon east for N.R.Is , investors, and end users.
- Excellent connectivity to central, lot of open green spaces touching aarey colony greenery
- Lot of new projects with big flats (2/3/4/5 BHK)
- Good time to invest
- Need more wide roads for smooth traffic
- Need more of 1 BHK flats
Goregaon east has a flourishing society on account of Oberoi Mall, School and Westin Hotel. There is Gokaldam school in the vicinity as well.
- Hilly area, well planned and designed
- Oberoi Mall, School and Westin Hotel are located here
- A bit far off from travel if working in South Mumbai/Lower parel