- Area: 1680 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: Three
- Bathrooms: Two
- Transaction: New Property
- Price: 19,320,000
- Rate: 11,500 per SqFeet -25%
- Possession: Immediate/Ready to move
City Center: 1 kms; Bank: 0.5 kms; School: 1 kms; Railway Station: 1 kms; Airport: 19 kms; Hospital: 1 kms
When you contact, don't forget to mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Power Back Up
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Reserved Parking
- Water Storage
- Vaastu Compliant
- Visitor Parking
- Maintenance Staff
- Waste Disposal
- Under Construction
- Freehold ownership
- East facing
- Main Road Facing
Price Trends Borivali West, Mumbai
Apartments / Flats for sale in Borivali West, Mumbai
Locality Reviews Borivali West, Mumbai
- Savarkar Garden
- Big Hotels & Restauants like Shri Sagar, Raj Mahal
Borivali West as a good location, with gardens and lots of greenery. All facilities are available at a very short distance. Not much far from station, lots of schools, colleges and a peaceful atmosphere.
- Good, fresh and clean surroundings.
- Lots of gardens and greenery.
- Schools, hospitals and all types of shops available.
- Well connected.
- Very crowded as it is near station.
- Too much traffic during peak hours. Rest all fine.
Borivali is a hub and perhaps the most important junction outside South Mumbai. It is an ideal place for an individual/commuter/family. Being born and brought up in this western suburb of Mumbai I can only highly recommend this place.
- Very lively
- Major junction connecting Navi Mumbai, Central Mumbai and South Mumbai
- Very busy, but nevermind, Mumbaikars like busy life!