- Area: 1546 SqFeet
- Bedrooms: Three
- Bathrooms: Two
- Transaction: Resale Property
- Price: 23,200,000
- Rate: 15,006 per SqFeet
- Possession: Immediate/Ready to move
When you contact, don't forget to mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.com.
- Age of Construction: Less than 5 years
- Power Back Up
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Reserved Parking
- Water Storage
- Vaastu Compliant
- Visitor Parking
- Maintenance Staff
- Waste Disposal
- Ready to Move
- Freehold ownership
- East facing
- Main Road Facing
Price Trends Borivali West, Mumbai
Apartments / Flats for sale in Borivali West, Mumbai
Locality Reviews Borivali West, Mumbai
- Savarkar Garden
- Big Hotels & Restauants like Shri Sagar, Raj Mahal
Borivali West as a good location, with gardens and lots of greenery. All facilities are available at a very short distance. Not much far from station, lots of schools, colleges and a peaceful atmosphere.
- Good, fresh and clean surroundings.
- Lots of gardens and greenery.
- Schools, hospitals and all types of shops available.
- Well connected.
- Very crowded as it is near station.
- Too much traffic during peak hours. Rest all fine.
Borivali is a hub and perhaps the most important junction outside South Mumbai. It is an ideal place for an individual/commuter/family. Being born and brought up in this western suburb of Mumbai I can only highly recommend this place.
- Very lively
- Major junction connecting Navi Mumbai, Central Mumbai and South Mumbai
- Very busy, but nevermind, Mumbaikars like busy life!