- Area: 50 Cents
- Bedrooms: Two
- Bathrooms: Two
- Monthly Rent: Available on request
- Available: Immediate/Ready to move
City Center: 1 kms; Bank: .5 kms; Walkable distance to Camp Road Junction , Key area in Selaiyur , Nice Locality; Railway Station: 4 kms; Airport: 7 kms; Hospital: 3 kms; Metro: 6 kms; School: 1 kms
Please mention that you found this ad on PropertyWala.com when you call.
- Age of Construction: New Construction
- Freehold ownership
- 1 balcony
- Reserved Parking
- Water Storage
- Vaastu Compliant
- Visitor Parking
- Maintenance Staff
- Waste Disposal
- Ready to Move
- Puja Room
- East facing
Price Trends Selaiyur, Chennai
Apartments / Flats for rent in Selaiyur, Chennai
Locality Reviews Selaiyur, Chennai
I have been in Selaiyur for 10 years now, and been passing through this area ever since I was in school (Kendriya Vidyalaya-1 Air Force Station in early 1990s. The area and infrastructure has grown leap and bounds. Selaiyur is connected to almost every part of the Chennai main from the east and west.
- close by bus stand, railway-station, airport
- exhaustive and multiple banks and ATMs
- Wide variety of shopping/commerce, hotels, hospital at a reach (less than 0.3)
Selaiyur is a complete township with all amenities within a radius of 10 Km. Leading schools, colleges, Banks, Transportation like Bus, Rail & Autos, Shopping, Class restaurants, Medical facilities and clean environment is the best place to live. Good connectivity to all parts of Chennai is also a added advantage of living in this small town.
- Well connected to all areas of Chennai
- Clean environment
- Frequency of Buses
- Water shortage
- Good residential area.
- Schools and market nearby.
Selaiyur is a suburb of Chennai and 2.5 km East of Madras Christian College and the Tambaram Railway Station. It is variously believed to have arisen from "Solai Ooor" or "Shaded Area". It is home to the famous Abhirami Temple, which was identified and consecrated by the Kanchi acharyas in the early 1960s. It is also home to the Ahobila Math and the Skanda Ashram. Selaiyur is a bustling locality that is home to thousands of houses, shops and restaurants. Some two dozen bus routes operate on Velachery Road, which bifurcates Selaiyur. Camp Road Junction is the major landmark of the area. The Indian Air Force residential quarters is part of Selaiyur.
- Bustling area
- Lots of schools, colleges,shops, restaurants
- Mono rail planned along Velachery Road linking Velachery and Vandalur
- Old neighbourhood, so large housing complexes cannot come as land prices are very high
- Underground drainage scheme yet to be completed
- Traffic jams on Velachery Road in the absence of alternate roads