- Area: 1500 SqFeet
- Transaction: New Property
- Price: 1,155,000
- Rate: 770 per SqFeet -35%
- Possession: Immediate/Ready to move
When you call, please mention that you saw this ad on PropertyWala.
- Clear Title
- Freehold Land
- Plot Boundary Wall
- Society Boundary Wall
- Corner Plot
- Feng Shui / Vaastu Compliant
- Club / Community Center
- Adjacent to Main Road
- Park/Green Belt Facing
- Water Connection
- Electric Connection
- Close to Hospital
- Close to School
Price Trends Poonamallee, Chennai
Residential Plots / Lands for sale in Poonamallee, Chennai
Locality Reviews Poonamallee, Chennai
Poonamallee is a nice place to live in. Poonamallee is a calm and quit place. It is having good connectivity. Transportation is good in this area. Plenty of share auto is also available over here. Surrounded by schools, colleges, temple's. Market and hotels are very near by. No traffic jam. No water problem. Nice place suitable for bachelor's, couples, family and for all.
- Plenty of buses
- Near by college Hotel
- Near by bus stand, market, Temple
- No train facilities
Poonamallee new layout for near TNHB satellite township. Fully furnished area. Many manufacturing industries are located here.
- Satellite township on road side
- No negativity as poonamallee is a fast devoleping suburb in chennai
Poonamallee is the best locality and very well connected to Aurora and easy access to the city via an NH-4 express way. Educational institutions, health care facilities and entertainment centers are just around. Poonamallee is a nice and peaceful residential locality to stay.
- Good living atmosphere
Very good location and many manufacturing industries are located here. Many colleges and international schools, two entertainment theme parks are here. Irukattukotai Sipcot is located here.
- 1500 manufacturing companies
- Chennai to Bangalore highways connected to Sriperumputhur
- Irukattukotai Sipcot is located here
The town of Poonamallee is situated at a distance of 23 kilometres from Fort St George and 17 kilometres from Sriperumbudur on the Chennai-Bangalore highway. It is located at the end of the Mount-Poonamallee Road, 11 kilometres from Guindy and 13 kilometres from Chennai Mofussil Bus Terminus on the Chennai bypass. The nearest railway station is at Avadi which is nine kilometres away. It is also an important halting point for buses starting from Chennai Mofussil Bus Terminus and going towards Tirupati, Kanchipuram, Vellore etc.
- Halting point of Chennai Mofussil Bus
- Industrial Area with many car companies, showrooms and service centers
- Nearest satellite town for Chennai city
- Traffic in the peak hours
- No shopping mall
- Slightly outer to city environment